Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Quotes For 'Memory Lane' Script


Script for Memory Lane (Love Quotes)

“Doubt thou the stars are fire, 
Doubt the sun doth move, 
Doubt truth to be a liar 
but never doubt thy love.”


Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it.

So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee.
I've learned that I’ll forget what you said, I might forget what you did, but I’ll never forget how you made me feel.
I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains.
We have researched these quotes in order to find an appropriate love quote for the opening of our film. We chose: "You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work that way."

By Amelia O'Callaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment